Re: Hohner quality control?

At 19:24 9/5/94 -0700, Barry Schaede wrote:
>Where did you get a low low G SBS?

"You can get one of them from Norman"

I got mine from Norman Ives, all round one man harmonica superstore and
treasure trove.  He said (and I never know if he's moving his lips or not)
that Hohner only made ten of them.  He saved one for me 'cos he knows I'm a
sucker for SBS's.

You can contact Norman at ...

+ 44 493 728654
(0493 728654 if you're the UK)

1 Links Close
Caister on Sea
Norfolk
NR30 5DD

>Somehow I don't
>hold out much hope that loss of a $600 sale is going to bother anyone at
>Hohner.

I know, but that's my point anyway.  They just don't give a damn about
their customers, which in this day and age is a very dangerous way to run a
business (unless you happen to be AT&T).

>The ostrich company.  FJM

More like the lemming company!

Ah well, what can we expect from a company where none of the management
play harmonica.  (Is this still true?)

   -- hugh