Valves and other help

I want to put valves on a few select reeds on a Meisterclasse.  Hohner sent me
the valves. Any suggestions on getting them to stick and lay over the reed? Do
I place the valve on the opposite side of the reed plate as the reed itself?
Also if I want to bend the 6 blow (the G on a C harp) do I put the valve on
the 6 draw, the 5 draw, the 6 blow or some combination?

What is special about a Tombo Ultimo harmonica?
Has anyone heard of the availability of a harmonica synethizer that can be
midi-ed like a keyboard or guitar?