Harmonigopher access

Hey Jim,

I've been out and didn't see anyone get back to you (took your suggestion
and copied the group):

>How about a short discourse on how to get TO the gopher. It is alluding me!
>I know this information has been shared before but it wouldn't hurt to
>repeat it everyonce in awhile, like once a month. Thanks for all your
>work. This is a great list and group.
>
>Jim

 Name=HarmoniGopher -- The Harmonica Information Server
        Host=gopher.wku.edu
        Port=70
        Type=1
        Path=1gopher_root:[harp]

And the HTTP link is:

        gopher://gopher.wku.edu:71/11gopher_root%3a%5bharp%5d

Questions, contact Chris Pierce via Harp-Mgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*