Re: CBH wanted

>Anyone out there got a Hohner CBH Chromatic (prefereably a 64) they are
>willing to part with?  Cash is ready and waiting ...

Dear Hugh:

At the Memphis convention, F&R Farrell Co. had some new CBHs.  He may
still have some, you should call and find out.  BTW:  I believe his
price was somewhere around $300.00 each, and used (in good condition)
they are bringing $200.00 (2016).

Good luck finding one!

George

--
George W. Miklas, bass harmonicist, Jerry Murad's Harmonicats

"Three G's and an Eb...who would think that these 4 notes would
be the theme of a major symphoic work?"  Arthur G. Spiro, Ph.D.