Re: Creative Carrying

I noticed last night(actually a couple of years ago, but it didn't stick
until the list discussion) that Rick Estrin of Little Charlie and The
Nightcats carries his harps and mics and stuff in and old Alligator(not the
record company) doctors bag. It looks pretty cool as well. He said he has
had it for a while and had another plain leather doctors bags before it. He
had harps, mics, cords, cough drops and some small tools in it.

PS This discussion has prompted an article. Send me your carrying case
description complete with contents via PRIVATE EMAIL and we'll print it in
the next MississippiSaxophone!

Tim Moody