Re: Why lay out?

William Lippe wrote:

>        On a sidenote...  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
>twist my harp over into the world of more punkish stuff?  I don't know
>much about digital effects, but I guess that's what I'll be looking
>into.  If anyone has experimented with genres of music that are "harder"
>than blues, blues-rock, I'd be interested to hear from you.
>BTW- The new Dick Dale album has a track with some interesting harp.  A
>kind of bass dependent, funky, dark tune.  The disk is called "into the
>unkown" or something similar.  I don't have it, just heard a cut on the
>radio..

I'll send you a review of the New Iguanas next week (so far sounds like
Popper wannabes with thrash guitar). Blues Traveler has a new one simply
called 'Four' due out soon. Played around with the Jamman sampler per a

May have to go off line if this turns into a Beavis and Butth&^% Surfer
thread...;)  Peace.

Gotta go. CU harp-folk. Been a wild week with lots a new traffic. Don Les
will probably have been buried by now.  Condolences to those who knew him.

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*