How I carry my Harps around.

Hi Foks,

I've haven't posted or replied much lately (things are way too hectic
around here), but I thought I'd take a minute and share how I carry
mine.

I've only got 5 diatonics and one Chromatic, so I don't need TOO much
room.  I carry all of my diatonics around in a Crown Royal Bag (if any
of you don't know what that is, Crown Royal is a Burbon, or something,
that when you buy it in at least a Fifth comes in a nice Purple bag with
gold trim and gold pull cords).

That works really well for me (my cousin uses one too).  It is also JUST
big enough for a Hohner 270 (in it's case) to fit in there and close/tie
the draw strings.

Harp on!

Chris