Re: Creative Carrying

> I wish I had good enough gigs to have roadies carry my harps for me like
> Barry does. I'm jealous.
>
> I have seen a lot of carrying methods from small anvil cases to bandelero
> holsters. I prefer a non-pretentious portable situation. I have an old
> beat-up Huang case loaded with Meisterklasse's. It's convenient and always
> ready to go.

If it is any consolation at all, Brendan Power carries a lot of his
chromatics in a 7lb walkers shortbread tin.

The only ones of his in "propper" carriers are the Suzuki Pro's. They
are in a fitted leather case, but as he told me, it's part of the deal
that he did with Suzuki when they marketed his Valved Pro Harps.
(I must get one one day).

All of his harps are just put in a bag slung from his shoulder.
So don't worry too much. :-)

Gordon (Who once had the sound enginer at a gig cary my chair *and*
all my instruments on and off stage).