Creative Carrying

	I just thought of an interesting question to break up some of the
more techincal threads going on lately.  How do the harp slingers on the
list carry their harps?  I mean from gig to gig as well as during
performances.  I have seen some pretty cool ideas, and I'm sure that
there are some good ones on the line. Later,
						Rob

Rob Varak      home:robbiev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   school:5varak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
LaGrange, Il USA
"Giving money and power to government is like
 giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"--P.J. O'Rourke