RE: Another lurker emerges

Ooops I forgot something.  no one goes around making people that can read
music feel bad or somehow less of a musician because of the musical
skills and abilities they don't posess.  This seems to be a very common
occurence among musicians that play by ear alone.  I don't mean one way
is better than the other.  I do think that many "trained" musicians do. I
appreciate greatly Winslows analasies of the harmonica as they relate to
theory.  The leaps of understanding they make possible are sometimes
truly amazing.  FJM