Re: Obnoxious category / Honking patrons / Kevin's

> > In short, harp attracts more gobshites than any other
> > instrument. Once you get to the better players though, all the gobshites
> > get filtered out (unlike a certain 6-stringed instrument, which shall
> > remain nameless).

> Not all the guitarists reading this list would subscribe to the
> notion that 'gobshites' do not get filtered out of the arena of good
> guitar players.  I hold a Master's Degree in performance on the

I was thinking more of a number of rock guitarists I know who essentially
play guitar because it allows them to strut in a more fashionable way. Add
to that their technique and speed fetishes and I think I'm safe in saying
that not all the gobshites have been filtered out of guitar playing.

--
If chance supplied a loaf of white bread,  |m.carley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Two casks of wine and a leg of mutton,     |mjcarley@xxxxxxxxxxx