Re: Silvertones

Bernie,
    Since I'm a newbie to the Silvertone world, do you have any tips for my
Twin Twelve? I get a fair tone out of it and the guitar player in my
band(who is a great harp player) gets a better tone out of it, but I was
wondering if there are any standard tricks for them that you might know of.

PS Our guitar player can take my mic and a Marine Band(the same as mine) and
blow thru my amp and sound a lot fatter than me. Just goes to show.

Tim