Re: capacitors etc.

My last .02 on the cap thread since I started it. My original post was asking
for a cap value from people. Those that responded, all said the cap in their
mic had no markings. I still NEVER got a value, just a few good guesses.
Since the subject drifted off to the various ways of usage and never
resulted in a value, people have taken offense that it's not a "harpy"
enough topic. Most people that use a bullet type mic would want to know this
information. Since the complaint has been made, and the original question
still not answered, I give up. Thanks all, for the great responses!!!!

Tim Moody