Re: James Harman

Bill,
    If this is the same BlackTop anthology that I have, your friend lead you
astray. James Harman doesn't play on Love and War, it's Darrell Nulisch of
Texas Heat. JH only has a couple of cuts on there. If you like I will bring
my CD in and give all the low-down. Oh ya, Love And War is in G on a C harp.

:on "Love and War" and others from that album.  Good stuff by the way.

PS. What about that first cut, Wake Up Call. Now that's James Harman playing
a A harp in the key of E. Your buddies tape recorded may be a little slow or
fast, so you might not here it right on your bootleg copy. We reviewed that
a while back in MS, I'll see if I can bring that in too, it list all the
harp keys for that CD.

Tim Moody