Few songs...

I just starting play around on the c-harp last Christmas.  I
really enjoy it.  I have a couple of books with songs but it is
a little hard to play when you don't know what it is supposed
to sound like.

Anyway, the point of this msg.... I was wondering if anyone
knew a few popular, cool sounding rifs, or songs that they
could send me via email?  I would really appreciate it. I have
picked up Beatles love me do (very easy), and part of piano
man.  Just looking for something to play around with.  Thanks
in advance!

--
             \|||/
             (o o)