Re: Blues Blaster Mic - Capacitor

        From: timm@xxxxxxxxxx (Tim Moody)
        Subject: Re: Blues Blaster Mic - Capacitor

        :In its most basic terms, what we call "impedance" of a given
        :circuit is the vector sum of its DC "resistance," plus something
        :called "reactance" (think of it as frequency-specific "AC
        :resistance") provided independently by any C (or inductance, L)
        :in the circuit.  Both resistance and reactance are expressed and
        [snip]

        Very good! I should of had my books out too! Someday I'll learn!

Actually, Tim, I don't think I still own any books that have this
sort of thing in them anymore.  What you're looking at here
burned into long-term memory is simply clear evidence of a
misspent youth, right up there with straight pool and harp
playin'. :)  B*