Steven.DeBruyn!

Sorry about this again everyone,

 There is still a little problem with a mailer, and I must do this
 through the group.

 Steven,

	RE: Your friend Hilde.

 I can not respond via E_Mail to either of you. The problem is not that
 I do not know the address. It is that my mail server will not recognise it.

 This is out of my control, so I'm sorry to say I can not reply to you.
 I do not wish to do this through the list, as is is bad practice, to say
 the least!
 I'm glad you got the info,  so at least I could help. Your on your
 own now though!  Just let me know you saw this please?
 Good luck.

 Gordon