My 2 pen'orth

Yo Hugh!! (Lurker? Moi? - skint, maybe!!)
I had an Ultimo in D off Norm a couple of years back - it blew out in
three gigs! They're too airtight for the way I play, it seems. In the
end, it ain't about whether bananas are better than strawberries, it's
what suits the individual and what he/she is trying to achieve, and you
have to experiment a lot to find out what that is. I now use LO's
exclusively for 10 holes, plus SBS's and (usually) Hohner chromatics,
but that doesn't make me *right*, just happy.

Steve Jennings,
Editor, Harmonica World