Heavy Heads and Chests

TO: internet:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Winslow....
>
>How can you hold your head upright with all that information in
>it...I'm stunned....
>
>Cathi N.

It doesn't stay in there for long, just enough for processing
from herever I find it. In one door and out the other. Meanwhile
I take aspirin and groan a lot.

Harvey asks:

> Who wrote the biggest single of all time - "I Will Always Love
> You"? Hank Williams.

I believe you mean Dolly (How can she hold her upper body
vertical) Parton. Or at least so Howard Levy in our interview last
November. Still, the effect is similar in the context of
black/white entertainer success.