Re: "Blue tone"

At 10:58 AM 10/14/94 -0500, George Boziwick wrote:
>        Yes thanks, it was a "blue tube" from tube works.
>        Any opinions?  Thanks, George Boziwick

If you have solid state amps, they may help, but won't do it all (tube
sound).  some people like the Ibanez Tube Screamer, a tube emulation pedal
(lots of imitators).  Try 'em out on your rig (or the one your gonna buy)
is the best advise I can think of (I haven't).  Some catalog houses let you
do this.

Regards,
Harv     haandruss@xxxxxxx - opinions my own