RE: hering 12/farrell co..

just thought i'd mention (since I heard of hering through this digest) that

 I somehow ended up having a conversation with farrell of farrell's in

harrisburg, oh the other day and the guy knows more about chromatics (and

probably others) than anyone I've ever come accross.. anyway I ended up

ordering and receiving quickly a hering 12hole chromatic & the harp is a

cut above the others I've been using (hohners, suzuki, huang, etc..)..

Sounds good, no bad uneven reeds, screws everywhere. (let me rephrase

that)..(screws rather than rivits.. never mind, there's no way to rephrase

it) so to whomever it came from.. thanks for the tip.. I'll give it a few

weeks and reevaluate. m.

ohhh,.. anyone with cx-12's that could give me eval's opinions, etc would

be appreciated.. just reply to me so as not to bug the group with these

things.. thanks.