Paul DeLay; newbie amp info

A local record store here doesn't normally get anything on Criminal
records, but they say they can get a Red Lighning 9/94 release by Paul
DeLay called "Your Fired" -- Is this right? Can anybody set me straight on
this? I ordered it and can send it back, but it's not another "oh the other
Charlie McCoy", thing is it?

Two new re-releases acc. to Kevin of Kevin's Harps are "Live at the
Roadhouse" and "The Blue One" (cassette only). His CDs are $16 now.

Kevin's new catalogs shipped bulk today.  He's going to put the Pete
Sheridan series on amplified harmonica (written esp for his catalog) in a
booklet and sell it next spring (it is copyrighted).  Sounds like another
nice little reference like Kevin (different Kevin) Haggerty's _Amplified
Harmonica Playing_.  He says the main thing about his "crystal ball" mike
is a better volume pot than the stock Astatic and the QC/TLC his helicopter
pilot technician puts into it (didn't ask him who this was).

PS - I hate spending money :(

Regards,
Harv     haandruss@xxxxxxx - opinions my own