Re: My new amp!

Yes they're re-coneable.  No the speaker won't sound exactly the same.
Many things cause one amp to sound better than another. The speaker is
just one.  the tubes have a lot to do with it.  Any time I start to hate
my amp I get it retubed then think about it again.  Fender used 20% parts
in all their amps.  The values of the individual resistors and capacitors
drift all over the place.  2 Fender amps built side by side on the same
day can sound totally different because of this.  Another thing that
makes amps sound terrible are the filter caps for the power supply.
Often they are dead in older amps.  Changing them can make a night and
day difference in the sound af an amp.  FJM