Re: jt30/bb

At 10:27 AM 10/11/94 -0700, Barry Schaede wrote:
>The person I spoke with
>laughred when I told her about all the physical failings of the Hohner
>version that were attributed to Hohner quality control.

That's pretty much the attitude I've gotten from Hohner to every complaint
or observation about their lack of quality.

>The jt30 version
>uses all the same connectors and now uses the same pot.  Earlier versions
>used a slightly different value with the same vendor for the part.
>Astatic the myth lives on.  FJM

I just reports wot I sees.  Everything I've gotten from Hohner in the last
three or four years has sucked big festering ones when it comes to Quality
Control.  I guess just putting a Hohner label on someone elses product has
this strange entropic effect ...

   -- hugh