Re: My new amp!

Joe Terrasi was talking about 35 year old Jensen alnico magnet speakers.
The new Jensens aren't the same.  The closest thing I've found to a 35 yr
old Jensen sound is a new Kendrick speaker.  I've only tried the 10's so
I can't vouch for any other sizes.  The trmolux is a great amp.  What a
score.  I have the 4-10 version of that amp a 1961 Concert and I too love
my amp. Any one looking for a 1963 Concert?  I've got an extra one.  FJM