Re: JT-30 JT-30VC and Blues Blaster

:the Blues Blaster.  The frequency response specs are different also.
:30-8000HZ for the Astatic and 30-10000HZ for the Blaster.  The Blues

I am aware of the printed specs on the frequency response of both the
Astatic and the Blues Blaster, but the reality of both of them is they have
a sharp dropoff right about 3.5Khz.

:Perhaps they use different materials?  I'm curious as to the value of the
:resistor value of the JT30VC.  The one across the element.

The only resistor in the JT30VC is the volume pot and it is a 500K. I'll
double check on that tonight.

Tim