Re: Stupid question re: John Popper

	Other than playing the same riff in different keys, with minor
variations... :)
	But really, he does play one riff a heck of a bunch of times, the
harp I like the mostest on Blues Traveler stuff is usually intros,
outros, and choruses.. the solos kind of blend together.  As opposed to
some peoples feelings, I think he has a very unique, smooth, tone on the
low end, and the high end is.. well.. high.  I for one rate his voice
alongside his harp-playing skills, it has great tone to it, with a few
cliches, but I love it.  (Plus you can understand what he's saying)
	I've figured out Optimistic Thought off of Travelers and Thieves,
plus Letter to a friend, and another one.. but just snippets of the
fairly slow stuff..  I think I'd like to learn the Crash Burn riff off of
Four, and that one blazing intro.. yeah right.