Re: Upcoming L.A. Harp Shows

Well, I just got back from seeing Rod Piazza and the Mighty Flyers.  Good
show.  Rod playing was good and the piano player (I think her name's Honey?)
was great, even though that Roland crapper she plays sounds much too tinny
and doesn't have enough polyphony (not to mention the keys feel like Jello).
 I still dig Harman more.  His harp playing is more earthy and his voice is
to die for.  BTW, for any of you Harp-Lr's going to be in L.A. next week and
plan on seeing Harman at Jack's Sugar Shack, let me know 'cause I believe
I'll hafta be at that show.  BassHarp posted the date of the show, but what
he didn't mention is that it's not only to be the Harman Band's last gig at
Jack's (a club they frequent), but it's also Robby Easton's (James guitarist)
birthday (I think his 18th).  Should be a show to remember.  So if y'alls is
going to be there, let me know 'cause I'd like to meet some fellow Harp-Lr's.

L8r'll,

Chris