Way to go, Rick.

Just an addition to the Mutual Admiration Society FAQ ...

Rick Barker showed up at a Snake Doctors gig in Huntsville last night, all
the way from Nashville.  I like it when I ask someone what keys they have
with them and they say "all".  Rick is a *fine* player, with a great sense
of band dynamics.

Rick - I hope next time you show up we are not having quite such a chaotic
night!  Having not seen a bunch of our musician friends for months, we had
two guitar players, a flute player, a sax player, two keyboard players, a
bass player and yourself show up on one night.  And at least two of the
songs you played on we've never played before.  Apologies, but I had a good
time anyway, especially on that harp / Hammond jam.

It was also good to hear harp through the Crate from the receiving end.  It
cuts through real well, right to the back of the room.

Oh, and a couple of the musicians present came up to me afterwards and said
"is that guy a Nashville session cat?"

   -- hugh