Re: JT-30 JT-30VC and Blues Blaster

> > The
> >Hohner Blues Blaster is essentially and Astaic JT-30VC painted blue with a
> >Hohner sticker on it.
> >Did I miss anything?
>
> Yeah.  The blue wears off real quick, the sticker falls off, the volume pot
> falls off, the connector comes unglued and it doesn't sound very good
> anyway.  Either Hohner shop at the Astatic reject shop, or they let their
> own quality control folk loose on them.  Oops, there I go again ...

 Agreed! Almost all these things happened to my Blues Blaster. The blue
paint wore off (something that could have been fixed with a coat of
acrylic sealant at the factory), the sticker came off, the connector came
loose (I put it back in place with some epoxy) and the volume control's
been acting squirrely. Oh, well....caveat emptor!