How do you get these things apart?

Howdy all.  I just recently (last night) ripped apart (well, OK _carfully
unscrewed_) my Golden Melody in G to adjust the reed gaps as suggested by HIP
vol 4.  It took me a while, but I believe I finally got them adjusted well
(anything to make that 6 overblow on _Saresta_ easier).  Anyways, it seemed
to have worked great, although it's going to take a while to adjust my
technique so that I don't blow too hard.  Anyways, I wanted to do the same
for all of my Marine Bands.  However, the problem I encountered is the sorry
excuse for screws that Hohner apparently assembles these with.  I can't seem
to get them out without the possibility of stripping them or damaging my
harp.  I'm trying to _save_ money and trashing the harps I already have isn't
going to help.  How can I get these things off *easily*?  Or am I going to
have to start saving up to replace all my Marine Bands with Filisko ones?

Thanks,

Chris