Re: FAQ list

	Well, they aren't highly important pictures, so just Jpeg the
heck out of 'em.  For those of you who don't know, Jpeg is an alternate
form of image compression (one among dozens), and works (I believe) on
the principle of "the human eye can barely tell the difference between
these two colors, or doesn't care, so let's make'm equivalent"..  a 200K
Gif can easily be an 80K jpeg, which is good news for 2400ers and people
with small HD's..