Re: Harmonigopher FAQ

>  People voluteering to work on modular portions is how I envisioned this
>  thing happening, and then an editor-type pulling it all together (hmmm,

I am an editor type person and can't contribute much from a players
point of view (my kids say I play _at_ the harmonica and I can't
dispute that much!)

So I volunteer as the editor if you are still looking for one.  Could
collect the inputs and work with Chris to put them on HarmoniGopher.

Michael Bower
bowerm@xxxxxxxx