Bob Dylan

I like Bob Dylan's harmonica playing.  It has a quirky kind of
purposeful awkwardness that no one else acheives.  It certainly is unique
to him.  I've said this before but I'll say it again.  If a musician
communicates an emotion or feeling through their playing then they've
succeded.  On this level Bob Dylan's playing excels.  If you want to hear
a good Bob Dylan harmonica solo check out his playing on the Nanci
Griffith CD "Other Voices Other Rooms".  He plays the accomponiment (sp)
on her version of his song "Boots of Spanish Leather".  By the way, in
general I'm not a major Bob Dylan fan. I could care less if his solos are
transcribeable for other instruments.  Each thing in its place.  FJM time
for bed