European Tour dates?

I saw in Tim Moody's message that Gary Primich is doing an Italian tour. Tim,
could you post the times and places (I live in south-eastern France, not far
from the Italian border and would love to see him).

To extend the request to the harp community: if you know of any European tour
dates for any harmonica artists please post them. The information is hard to
come by here. We are a bit short of blues in the winter in this part of France
(in summer we have the Nice Jazz Festival).

Un grand merci to all contributors who have taken the trouble to enter
information. I have learned a lot.

Regards

John