What To Buy?

Dear Harpers:

I'm confused.  My D harp recently started to fall apart.  It was a
Hohner "Blues Harp" which I soaked occassionally when I wasn't happy
with the way it sounded, and now the comb (wooden) is literally breaking
apart.

I want to replace this ASAP so that I can work on the intro to "Love Is
Strong" - Stones - Voodoo Lounge, and other tunes.

I've read as many messages as I could about the pros and cons of different
harps, but I still don't feel like I can walk into the store and say
"Yep, I want that one right there."  Will it be a "Blues Harp", a
"Marine Band" or a "Pro Harp" with a plastic comb.  I visually compared a
Marine Band and Blues Harp the other day and quite honestly the Blues
Harp seemed to have better construction. I didn't stay and test them
because my 2 year old daughter wasn't as excited about things as I was.
Go figure.

Anyway, any and all comments will be greatly appreciated.  If you don't want
to send this to the list I'm at"
		willmait@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Willie 'Little Boy Blue' Wilson (In my dreams)