Sam Meyers

Hello -

Last night I rented the movie CHINA MOON - just released on videotape.  Aside
from being a great suspense thriller, the movie had a great soundtrack. In
particular, there were two bar scenes which featured a blues band in the
background.  These musicians were unfamiliar to me but sounded great -
especially the singer/harmonica player.  After the movie had finished, I
anxiously scanned the credits and discovered the featured band was Anson and
the Rockets with Sam Meyers singing and blowing harp. I am now interested in
purchasing an albulm by this band but am not sure where to start. Does anyone
have a suggestion as to some of the better albulms put out by this band?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions....

Kurt Crandall