Re: BHF '95 Headliners Wanted

Jack --

Gave Gary your message about an interest in him going to the Festival
in April.  He's interested.

Stuart is sending you a CD and the answers to the questions you sent
me.  You can call him too -- 812-824-2554 for any other info.

He smiled at the thought of his band (The Cooler Kings) backing up
Primich -- that would be like old times.  He wonders though -- can
Primich back HIM up?!? (smile).

Until soon -- hope this gets through -- big trouble with our e-mail
this week.  Stay in touch.

Cathi N.