Re: Harp-L Label

:Why not take it one step further and create a HARP-L label?  I'm even
:semi-serious.  Once you have original artists, preproduced material,
:duplication, distribution, ordering and sales ... all you need is a cool
:name and a neat logo ...
:
:I'd be up for putting some effort and (minimal amounts of) money into such
:an exercise.

Good show Hugh. I will certainly run a BIG ad for any material(as I'm sure
Winslow will too, eh Winslow?). I also have some good blues tracks for the
first production!!!

Tim Moody