Harp-L Logo (was RE: tape exchange)

hippo@xxxxxxxxxx (Hugh Messenger) writes:

>At 10:22 PM 10/3/94 -0400, Winslow Yerxa wrote:
>[cool stuff about tape exchange]
>
>Why not take it one step further and create a HARP-L label?  I'm even
>semi-serious.  Once you have original artists, preproduced material,
>duplication, distribution, ordering and sales ... all you need is a cool
>name and a neat logo ...

Ok...now looks like a good time to ask about the logo since Hugh
brought it up.

I am currently working on an OFFICIAL Harp-L World Wide Web Home Page.

I would like to have a keen Harp-L logo to Jump out at you when you
first get to the page, but I am somewhat lacking in artistic ability.

SO, if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions or TALENT, please let me
know.

Thanks!

Chris