Re: HARP-L Digest V94 #199

I've just gotten a taste of HARP-L, and I'm very pleased. I'm looking forward
to lots of interesting stuff about harps.  I've been learning/playing harp
for 4 years now, and I just got a bass harp.
The harp is the first instrument I tried playing by ear, and it has opened a
whole new world for me.  I'm not a pro musician, I'm a computer technician &
consultant, but I gotta have music.  My harps (16 of them now) go with me
everywhere.  I hope to be able to contribute to the group.  Happy to be here.
 Thanks.

LITLREDHEN - Jo Ann Carey