Re: Sugar Blue's weapon of choice

I don't think the harmonica in question is a 263.  The reason being I own
a 262 which is the all blow version .  I believe they both start on the G
one octave below middle C.  The harmonica my query is about starts on a
C.  Where in the range of notes I don't know.  I currently lean towards
the polyphonia theory previously advanced.  I am very familiar with
orchestral harmonicas of from the late 50's on and this is something I've
never seen.  Polyphonias I now nothing about. FJM KBTC KH