Irish Harmonica News

A couple of people were wondering about this. I mentioned a while ago
and it looks as if it will be going ahead (I have two interviews in the
bag so it should be happening). Don't hold your breath because I have
the minor matters of a thesis to write, a living to earn and Christmas
coming but it should be available within a month or two.

I hope.

--
I'm lying on the bathroom floor, praying to the Lord,
I swear I'll never drink no more if this is my reward.