Sugar Blue's weapon of choice

Recently the question was asked as to what the heck was in Sugar Blue's
hand on the most recent album cover.  I for one am very curious.  It has
25 holes.  Yes 25.  It's huge.  It has note names starting with D on the
left and they keep going up.  The front notes are the unflatted or
sharped notes and the back has the sharps and flats.  The back note names
are in raised square shaped boxes that are stamped into the cover plate.
The covers appear to be held on by 2 screws per end.  If this question
was already answered and I missed it my apologies.  FJM