Harp that looks like a UFO

Sounds like a Chromonica II to me. The wording on the coverplates is
M. Hohner Chromonica II Deluxe. As Jack said, it's basically a 270
(didn't knoe they'd made a 10 hole), encased in a large amount of
excess metal. I got mine new a few years back when Hohner UK cleared
out their old stock, and I've played it once. Apart from the problems
with the slide sticking, it's also very noisy.
Again, I agree with Jack - collectable, but not playable.

Steve Jennings
Editor, Harmonica World