fixed the buzzing

I managed to fix my buzzing chromatic. I took off the cover plates (first
time I've done that on a chromatic!) and identified the buzzing reed by
playing it and touching it. It was one of the reeds with the windsaver on
the inside but I didn't have to take off the reedplate. I just fiddled
with it gently with a small screwdriver until it sounded alright.

I had no problems taking the coverplates off or putting them back on. Now
I've overcome my fear of taking my chromatics apart. I want to thank
everyone who gave me advice on how to fix it. What a list!

  "Thank you baby!" (J. Harman)

     -Steve