buzzing chromatic

I'm having a problem with one of the reeds on my 64 Chromonica. The 4
draw/slide out (that's the 4 draw in the very first octave of the harp -
in the extra 4 holes) is making a very annoying buzzing sound. It sounds
like someone's playing a comb with a piece of paper. This also happens
occasionally with the 1 draw (the 1 draw right next to the 4 draw I
mentioned). Is the windsaver causing this? I don't want to take it apart
since I'm fairly new to playing chromatic. Anyone else had this problem?
Is there a simple solution? (I already tried tapping it against my hand
to get any excess moisture out).