Question about a couple o

HA>There are a couple of harp players I've heard who I'm trying to find more
HA>about. The first is a bluegrass player I heard on the radio recently. I
HA>forget his name - it's either Mark or Mike Stevens (or maybe Stephens).
HA>DOes anyone know who he's recorded with or if he has any solo albums?

 The fellow you are referring to is from Sarnia Ontario and his name is
 Mike Stevens. He is apparently an increadible harp player who specializes
 in bluegrass harmonica. If you have access to the AMERICAN HARMONICA
 NEWSLETTER, there have been a couple of articles written about him in there.
 You can apparently get Mike's CD's directly from him by writing or calling
 him at home.  Unfortunately I don't have his coordinates at this time, but
 you could try directory assistance for the city of Sarnia Ontario and I
 believe that the area code is 416 or 905. He should be listed. If you still
 have a hard time finding him, drop me a line and I will dig around for you.

 christian.laferriere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 73052.1173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx