drowning man finds new records

TO: internet:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My thanks to all who came to my assistance when I misdirected a
request for a help file to the list instead of the server. My
apologies for alarming folks and cluttering the list.

Reprints of HIP Nos. 1, 2 and 3 are now finished and going out to
waiting readers.

By the way, the new Rabih Abouh Khalil album with Howard Levy is
now out. I saw it in Tower yesterday. "The Sultan's Dream" (I
think - too much pre-holiday shopping) is the title. It's on
Enja.

Also, the new Hendrik Meurkens on Concord - "Slidin'" - is now out.

Has anybody found the new Larry Adler Gershwin tribute with
George Martin and various British singers? This continues to be
elusive around here.

Winslow