"the harp handbook" or/and hip#4

hi guys !

First, if i'm not mistaken, i named the writer of "the harp handbook"

as David Baker (in my previous message),and if i'm not wrong this time,

the name is Steve Baker!.anyway, still looking for that publisher/publication

of that book very badly , considering the fact that ordering a simple item

in israel, from abroad, tend to last a lifetime.another thing:what is the

hip#4 that many of you have disccussed ?.if that's a book worth reading

please send me the details,fully as possible, and i'll try to order it

as well.one more thing:as a member of many lists, i've never seen such a

helpful and freindly list !.

         in the meantime

                      SHALOM (=peace)

                         Omer,T.A UNIV.,ISRAEL